Head Light Good Practice Guide for using 360 degree feedback
The Good Practice Guide to using 360 degree feedback supports you as you start out with 360 in your organisation through the implementation, assessment design and review, to the facilitated feedback session and taking action.
Building on the Good Practice Guide developed by the Talent Police User Group, this Guide draws on our experience in knowing what works and what doesn't, signposts other additional resources available from us and provides templates and checklists where possible.
You can access the first section of the Guide by clicking on the link below.
When you know that you want to read more, sign up to get the full Guide which includes:
- Understanding what 360 degree feedback is all about and the benefits it can bring your organisation.
- What to consider when looking to implement a 360 degree feedback programme
- Getting started with 360
- Designing the 360 assessment
- Preparing the participants, reviewers and line managers
- Managing the programme, ensuring quality of feedback and improving response rates
- Preparing for the facilitated feedback session
- Managing the facilitated feedback session
- Taking the next steps and creating a meaningful development plan