Head Light Practical Tool -
HR Project Implementation Health Check
A checklist as you plan and implement HR projects and programmes
This health check tool is based on Head Light’s model for bringing about successful project implementation.
Divided into 6 sections it looks at:
- Identifying the need for the project and making the case
- Modelling the changed environment
- Creating the conditions for success
- Engaging the people
- Development and capability building
- Supporting and reinforcing the change
Use the tool to challenge yourself and your team team to answer the questions in each section as fully and honestly as possible. Capture the key points and make an assessment as to whether the answers are sufficient or require additional work. Note the actions needed to improve the answers.