Head Light Tool - How to structure your 360 feedback session
Ideas and prompts to help you structure your 360 feedback session
Organising and structuring the review session is imperative to make the most from this time spent with the participant.
This Tool covers 5 key areas and suggests how to organise your content, engage with the participant and plan for action.
- Contracting – to gain trust, acceptance and the right to deliver feedback.
- Overall impressions – to set the tone and depth of issues to be discussed in the meeting.
- Detailed feedback – to examine the key areas in the report.
- Qualitative feedback – to examine and explore written comments from reviewers to see what insight they might offer and how they might add to the numerical feedback.
- Action Planning – to determine key priorities, resources, stakeholders and specific actions and timeframes.