Head Light article - The 9 essentials to get Continuous Performance Management in place
Making the transition towards a more on-going, conversational, agile and continuous Performance Management approach requires, we believe, 9 building blocks. Without these, you may find it a struggle to reap the benefits that such an approach brings.
This article not only includes these 9 'must haves' in place, but offers ideas as to how to build these.
It looks at:
- how to gain support from those that matter in the organisation and involving others
- moving the ownership of the performance review to the individuals
- the need for effective communications, the up-skilling of HR and line managers
- making the act of updating and catching up, easy to do
- have a line of sight of how continuous performance management is working.