Head Light White Paper -
Developing your Talent Management Strategy
Separated into three parts, this White Paper series supports HR leaders as they lay the foundations of Talent Management - or as they review and update their current Talent Management Strategy.
Across the three parts, this White Paper:
- Examines the key elements of talent management;
- Suggests how you can review the current position of your organisation and understand the role talent management needs to play in your business;
- Flags the areas which may ‘block’ your implementation of talent management across the business;
- Considers the role of competencies and values in the development of your talent management strategy;
- Provides a guide based on successful good practice and hard lessons learnt across a range of talent management activities.
You can read the introduction to the first Part below. If you wish to obtain the other parts in the series, complete your details in the form.