Head Light Practical Tool -
Facilitating 360 degree feedback when you're not face-to-face
How to facilitate a 360 degree feedback session
Organisations that introduce 360 review sometimes are overwhelmed by the need to provide feedback to the participants.
This article looks at the 10 crucial areas of concern in situations when the 360 feedback facilitator and the 360 participant are not face-to-face and the feedback session takes place via telephone.
- Building rapport
- Checking time restraint and interruptions
- Connectivity and network coverage
- Clarifying the agenda and expectations
- Reliance on paper and sharing notes
- Remembering what is said
- Maintaining concentration
- The silence